Sunday, June 12, 2011

Letter from Wilma Wogatzke to Francis Postelle June 7, 1969

Dear Mr. Postelle

I hope this reaches you, I got this address from Helen Brownd.  She is the daughter in law of Susie Lambert Brownd, the youngest daughter of David Cagle Lambert and Nancy Ann Lambert.

My father was Leonard Pressley Lambert and my mother Opal Faye Lambert her married name is Rutledge.

When I started getting interested in the family tree I saw your letter at Helen's.  Mrs. O'Dell had sent it to her.  I was sorry that nobody had followed through with it.

Did you get anywhere with your search for ancestors.  If you did get anything printed I would interested in buying a copy from you.  If you didn't get anything I would like for us to help each other in the search.

Please let me know if you would like my family information, I would really like to see us get together a Lambert family tree.

Sincerely
Mrs Wilma F Wogatzke

No comments:

Post a Comment