Sunday, June 12, 2011

Letter from Helen Brownd to Francis Postelle September 20, 1969

Dear Mr. Postelle,

I have been trying for many months through relatives to get your address ever since tow old letters of yours dated 1959 were sent to me.  I too am working on the Lambert Family tree, thought only a short time.

My mother in lay is Susie Ann Lambert Brownd, the youngest and only living child of the second marriage of David C Lambert and Nancy Ann Chaney.  Her son, Shannon is my husband.

I would like to know how far back you have traced the Lambert's, I want their English ancestors if you don't already have them as my mothers people are English and I already have a researcher working on them and want to trace the Lambert's too.

Will you please write and let me know what you have and also what you would charge for copies of material I don't have.

Hope to hear from you very soon.  Enclosed a stamped self addressed envelope.

Sincerely
Helen Brownd

No comments:

Post a Comment